Corso di Musicoterapia 2024

Il prossimo Corso di Musicoterapia si svolgerà dal 13 al 26 Luglio 2025.

Le iscrizioni per il I° anno sono aperte, se avete bisogno di informazioni scrivete a cep@cittadella.org

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: It's clear the very best choice

It's clear the very best choice 3 years 8 months ago #40053

Jets fire trainer Adam Gase after winning nine Madden 21 coins in two seasons, beginning 0-13 in 2020

Hours after being swept with their rival New England Patriots for the 2020 season, the New York Jets have officially fired coach Adam Gase. The 42-year-old former Miami Dolphins coach was broadly anticipated to be dismissed after this year, his second in the helm of the group, and now Jets CEO Christopher Johnson has made it official, announcing Sunday night which Gase was informed of his launch.

"This eveningI advised Adam Gase he will no longer serve as the head coach of the Jets," Johnson said in a group statement. ? While my sincere intentions are to have stability within our business -- especially in our own leadership positions -- it's clear the very best choice for the Jets is to move in a different direction. We understood there was a lot of work that had to be done once Adam joined us in 2019. Our strong finish last year was reassuring, but unfortunately, we did not maintain that positive momentum or view the progress we expected this year."

Looking to break an eight-year streak of cheap Mut 21 coins no playoff appearances, the Jets hired Gase at 2019 after the longtime offensive helper departed Miami. They fared no better under his direct, however, starting his first year with seven losses in the first eight months, finishing 7-9 and third in the AFC East, then bottoming out this year with 13 straight losses and a 2-14 last album -- the second-worst mark in the total NFL.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds