Corso di Musicoterapia 2024

Il prossimo Corso di Musicoterapia si svolgerà dal 13 al 26 Luglio 2025.

Le iscrizioni per il I° anno sono aperte, se avete bisogno di informazioni scrivete a cep@cittadella.org

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: Madden NFL 21 Franchise Management Tool

Madden NFL 21 Franchise Management Tool 3 years 9 months ago #37706

• wfuuopy
I finally got around to Madden 21 coins updating this file as a result of a few reddit members who reached out to me and helped me out by providing me the new excel export documents since I am still on Madden 20 lol. I expect more people can enjoy this time around. It is easy to set up but you need to possess the madden 20 companion program and Microsoft 2013 or after because allowing powerpivot and power query function is demanded. Good stuff, I'm blown away. I used to manually loading my franchise information in an excel spreadsheet when playing previous Maddens. You have created this INCREDIBLY less tedious. I was for certain thinking of bypassing Madden this year in protest of deficiency of franchise developments, but you've frankly inspired me. I would like to buy it only for what you've implemented here.

Thanks man. I construct those kinds of reporting for my true job/career so your remark is definitely appreciated. Thank you for the positive comments! I'm still hooked on ghost of Tsushima in the present time, but I'll get around to purchasing madden 21 eventually. Sakai sama, would that be possible to port this to Google sheets? Thanks for the hard work! No problem! Unfortunately, I don't think that it's possible to port to google sheets...

Hello could somebody explain what this is? I'm NOT a football fan but I really do love playing the games with my bestfriend who is a tremendous bills fan you may call me stupid or not know why I play them if I don't care for NFL but me and him have really small number of games in common so that is why I play Madden. It's an online franchise tool which you can use to keep track of your franchise group and readily scout other players which you might think about trading for. By way of example, I enjoy having CBs which are 92+ at speed and agi, LBs which possess the major hitter trait or DL's with bullrush attribute etc.. This instrument should make looking for those specific types of gamers a lot simpler.

Ah well I only have 20 so this won't be able to be used for me probably launch of 2021. Can you track season or career stats using this whatsoever? I wish. . However, I do not think madden exports any season or career stats. Otherwise, I'd really like to do this! That is amazing, thank you a lot for it. Simply shared it with my 32-man league. That is fantastic!
I had been attempting to make something similar for me personally, but as another person said, was going about it in a far more dull manner than you've made it! I'll be relying heavily with this particular tool moving ahead! Do you know if there is a way to make the columns sortable in the participant tabs? Like could I sort rate high to low for recipients? The option was grayed out when I attempted and I'm not Excel savvy enough to buy Madden nfl 21 coins know why. Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds