Corso di Musicoterapia 2024

Il prossimo Corso di Musicoterapia si svolgerà dal 13 al 26 Luglio 2025.

Le iscrizioni per il I° anno sono aperte, se avete bisogno di informazioni scrivete a cep@cittadella.org

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: Ridiculous Customized nba2k

Ridiculous Customized nba2k 3 years 11 months ago #29967

• Dingbest
What a sweet, sweet boy. Another quality addition to this monster group. whaddya think would the brothers name him? I really like that you can still create these monstrosities in games. I used to do exactly the exact same on a few WWE game on NBA 2K21 MT the original XBox. Right? It always seemed as an overlooked way to abuse game mechanisms to me. I mean, it is. But nowadays it is much more apparent to me that the developers were most likely completely conscious of it and just left it in because they did not care. Just a small treat for everyone.

If you want to see more, I recommend trying monster mill on yt - it's a string where two brothers try their very best to make the worst looking critters possible in a variety of games. They got into some legal trouble because of it when they made a character that looked just like Bart Simpson. I can not believe that movie is still up on YouTube. I mean, honestly... when you examine the thumbnail it's impossible to not see Bart. It is just like him! Take it to the lender boys, that one's like bart! There's a market here... Some dev should make a sports game with greater customization limits. But appropriate physics need to be applied also. Just like in the event that you produce a dude with massive arms, the weight should be calculated and so his legs would have to be girthy brief tree trunks to support all that weight. My friends buy 2K every year when it comes out, and I usually do several months after the purchase price drops a ton simply to play Team Up with them.NBA2K21 - It is a game about Luck, not ability.

Launched in NBA2K20 was considerably easier than in 2K21 we all know that but I want to talk about why 2K's game this year isn't fun and it goes farther past the shooting mechanics of the game.

The regular NBA games are fine for the most part but there are still a few abuse of mechanisms such as baseline drive cartoons which are seemingly unguardable together with the average NBA player. The contest process is far better for everyone, particularly guards although (even without intimidator) on the inside and it needs players to set screens and force mismatches that's good because it's imitating a true nicely thought out basketball drama. No problems here. No I dont need to be stepping back using a 2 way slashing playmaker, but I want to get a chance of being rewarded for setting up a teammate using a 75 3pt. 75 out of a 100 is 3/4s, meaning that if a teammate is open with a 75 3pt shot at the perimeter, the shooter should be able to Buy MT NBA 2K21 green 7/10 times. Rewarding bad defense by leaving someone wide open because they dont have a 90+ three point shot needs to be fixed, since this promotes paint sitting that also hinders slashers from playing properly as well.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds